1. When you’re feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
In most cases when I feel down and out or just plain upset it’s good to have a good cry (if thats what the situation would require, sometimes crying doesn’t make sense) otherwise, indulging in some crafts, cleaning, washing dishes, and doing laundry are all therapeutic things for me. (might be why my house is always so clean)
2. If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
I would have absolutely LOVED to live during the era of the civil war or possibly even the revolutionary war. (the 1950’s are such a close second though!) Simply because I used to work as a volunteer on a historical farm during high school, we made our own clothing, made food from scratch literally out of the garden/right out of the cow, wove wool, all that good stuff! It was such a simple time and I love history and this era would be fantastic. Not to mention the clothing, and my love of Gone With the Wind….
(I would also have loved to live in the old west…I’ll upload a photo we got taken…)
3. What is the most creative Halloween costume you’ve ever worn?
I have been dressing up for halloween since I was a wee lass…and i absolutely love it! Me and the boyfriend still dress up for a friends party every year (usually its a struggle to get him to do anything that requires coordinating outfits…however last year was quite fun…and hilarious on his part…)
1) I am a vegetarian
2) I am obsessed with shoes, don’t wear half of the ones i have but always need more…
3) I am the oldest of 7 kids (ahhh!)
4) I believe that women who give natural birth, without drugs are absolutely amazing….and inspiring!!!
5) I believe whole heartedly in recycling…and upcycling everything we own!